Monday, January 28, 2013

Challenge Accepted.

Assalamualaikum, hectic today again. Even I just got half an hour to prepare. However, some trivial things make me busy. Some things may make me upset and annoyed but yet I've been trying to chill down.
Even though I want to sleep but some more works are pilling up waiting for me to get it done. Yes, I admit even we can work under stress, but sometimes, our body just don't permit it.

So, how? Maybe I have to manage my time wisely.However, whenever I feel'in like broken, please lend me your shoulder.
Some solution to manage your stress, (credit: Google Search)
From this picture, I like the points that we have to change how we see and react to stress.

# Challenge accepted - 7 lesson plans per week. Phew~
 

Short and Sweet Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template