Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Setting Mind Optimistically

    Gotcha! I got the timetable. If I need just a word to describe it, I'll say.... 'Hurmmm'.  It's gonna be a though phase, unpredictable,stressful but hopefully will be fill with joy too.

    This is the beginning of my career,so , I can't give up. I have a long way to go. I have to learn much more about my career. I have to be optimist. So that I can bear all this workload and I can do my best. I must remember that all things happen as I'm capable tu endure and in the end I'll become stronger.
 
     Guys, please remind me if I'm drifting away. I bet I can't go through all of this alone. You and me know that's what friends for.Anyway, let's keep the spirit up!

1 komen dari pembaca :

sabella mohamad said...

dont give up sis . keep tough and strong . may Allah bless :*

 

Short and Sweet Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template